HOW CAN WE HELP
YOU WITH GDPR?
What is GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation is replacing the Data Protection Act 1998 and it sets out new and tougher rules regarding the way in which organisations collect and process personal and sensitive information.
- GDPR awareness training required
- Rules for consent are changing
- Consent for collecting children’s information introduced
- Mandatory appointment of a DPO for some organisations
- Right to be forgotten enforced
- Data audit logs recommended
- …and more.